Vaccum Drying Oven
Intended use: Materials that require effective drying and are sensitive to heat such as electronic components, food, small components, pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
- Vacuum drying.
- Temperature range from +35ºC to 250ºC.
- Heating by electric elements mounted in an independent chamber for optimum temperature homogeneity and stability, vacuum by a system composed of a double stage oil sealed rotary vane pump integrated, a 0.1µm filter and a 2l capacity decanter.
- Temperature controlled by digital PID microprocessor, programmable with time delays, 10 temperature ramps and up to 500h of incubation.
- Pt100 class A temperature probe.
- Standard rear adjustable aeration device plus lateral for moisture evacuation and external probe access.
- Intuitive alphanumeric touchscreen user interface that displays time, temperature and cycles in graphs, audiovisual alarms and advanced cycle and timer programming, with up to 5 predefined programs.
- RS232 connection that allows the use of Raypanet platform on a PC to view and export cycles, generate reports and simultaneously manage different equipment.
- Inert gas connection.
- External metal frame with epoxy resin coating.
- Inner frame and dual chamber made of stainless steel AISI-304.
- Galvanized aluminum perforated trays.
- Double glass door with metal framework.
- Double insulated walls and door with low conductivity glass wool.
- Silicone rubber door seal.
- Safety double glass against implosions.
- Vacuum generation set is fastened by central rod for optimal attachment and reliable sealing.
- Audiovisual security alarms: end of cycle, probe failure, heating error, overheating and temperature out of range.
- Adjustable class 2 safety hydraulic thermostat